Peppo Technologies Pvt Ltd, 736 Gupta House,
7th Cross, 3rd Block, Koramangala, Bangalore 560034
Customer acquisition and retention using data-based solutions.
Peppo's solutions are designed with a strong focus on elevating the customer's experience. Peppos's products are modular, enabling brands to customize solutions and implement those that add value.
Built by alumni of Google, Infosys and IBM, Peppo is headquartered in India and counts Nandan Nilekani (Chairman & Co-Founder of Infosys) and BookMyShow (India’s largest ticketing platform) among its investors.
A ‘headless’ loyalty solution that is capable of designing and implementing varied loyalty programs focused on customer retention and maximising customer LTV.
RewardX powers one of the world’s largest single brand loyalty programs for Domino’s in India. It has also built state-of-the-art programs for McDonald’s, Cafe Coffee Day and Gujarat Titans (an IPL franchise).
1. Omni-channel loyalty programs that connect the Point of Sale (POS) system, mobile application and e-commerce website.
2. Incorporates complex logic and controls at the backend to deliver simple yet powerful loyalty programs.
3. Acquire first-party data, build customer profiles and automate marketing communications across multiple channels.
Transform physical invoices to a marketing asset using digital invoices delivered through WhatsApp.
Commitment to be environment-friendly.
A non-invasive manner to create a communication channel with the customer.
Learn more about consumer tastes and preferences through WhatsApp conversations.
A simple integration with the in-store POS can help restaurants and other retail outlets issue digital invoices to its customers. As opposed to paper invoices, digital invoices are easier to store and retrieve for reference.
Own your loyal customer with your own online ordering interface. Save on marketplace commissions and build stronger customer profiles using first party data.
1. An end-to-end solution order management system for restaurants and cloud kitchens.
2. Includes payment collection, reconciliation and reporting capabilities